Determine the shipping costs that a customer pays at checkout by setting a fixed price. You can set up different fixed prices that apply e.g. for different shipping carrier and services.
If you're not familiar with the topic of shipping zones and shipping methods, we recommend that you read through the following articles first:
How to set up a fixed shipping price
- In the sidebar of the cockpit, navigate to Settings > Shop.
- Select Shipping & pickup.
- Add a shipping zone. To do so, carefully read the article on how to determine shipping zones.
- Add a shipping method. Follow the steps in the article Configure shipping methods.
- On the Shipping costs card, select the option Fixed price.
- On the Shipping costs: fixed price card, enter a price in the field Fixed price.
- Select Save.
Activate the checkbox Free shipping at an order value of to enter an order value at which your customers do not have to pay the fixed price. The order value is the subtotal of an order.
Here's a visual from our example business world:
We've set a fixed price of €5.95 for our shipping carrier "Hermes". If customers select this shipping method and reach a subtotal of €50.00, they will not need to pay the fixed price.